Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sims Videos: Party Playlist

With MTV’s Jersey Shore Season 2 coming up, and Late Night being announced, I decided to make a party themed Sim music video playlist. Enjoy.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a good video for P!nk’s Get the Party Started, so I’ll start things off with some Ke$ha.

And now, time for some… Lady GaGa!

Just Dance. The mainstream party-goer’s anthem. :P

If the thumbnail is the same for you as it is for me… than sorry if you’re offended by it. :P

And my last Lady GaGa video for this post. Hey, it wouldn’t be summer without this commitment issue anthem, would it? And it took me forever to find a good video.

Shut Up and listen to this song! :o I don’t really have a real reason why I put this song, to be honest, other than I heard it a lot during the summer of 2007.

This song just always makes me smile. :P And I love Gwen Stefani, and the video’s fun. I don’t know what it is that ‘You’ got, considering she’s married… so yeah.

The song has the word Sunshine in the title! What else can you ask for? :P I love Natasha Bedingfield.

And I’ll end this playlist with… some Simlish. :P

I hope the rest of your summer goes great! :)

2 comments:

  1. it amazes me how they make those videos! Sometimes I miss Sims 2. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree. I never actually played Sims 2, but I've read legacies and seen these music videos and it makes me wish there was this much custom content and mods and stuff for the Sims 3. I can find good stuff from My Sims 3 Blog, but it doesn't look as good as it would in The Sims 2. Maybe it's all the expansion packs and stuff they have?

    ReplyDelete