Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Banner!

Hi everyone. As you can(hopefully)tell, there's a new blog header. I made it in GIMP. I haven't used it for... 6 or 7 months? And before, I always knew what to put in the banner (Like video game character) and stuff, so it wouldn't be so empty. And I wasn't sure how Blogger's proportions would look. But oh well. I'm proud. 
And the font is Birth of a hero. The brushes? They're from... DeviantArt, I think. Well, I downloaded them a year or two ago, so it's amazing how I still managed to make an okay banner in GIMP! 

Ugh. And I'm posting this from Blogger, not Window Live Writer, so the font will look messed up. D: *crosses fingers*

EDIT: It looks fine! :D

2 comments:

  1. Thank you :) And thanks for downloading the brushes and font for me haha :P

    ReplyDelete