Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SFDFG JDFGDFJDDF

UGH I HATE YOU EA. I PLAY YOUR GAME FOR LIKE THE WHOLE DAY AND NOTHING BIG REALLY HAPPENS AND THEN WHEN IT’S ONE OF THOSE DAYS WITH EVERYONE’S BIRTHDAY YOU DECIDE TO ACT LIKE BE A COMPLETE PIECE OF CRAP AND CRASH ON ME? HOW DARE YOU. Seriously. I play your game for recreation, and instead, I’m freaking pissed off. And then they act like ‘oh nothing went wrong :).’ and crap. Seriously. Screw you, EA. I’m annoyed at how I give you my time and money and in return, you treat me like nothing?

On top of that, my laptop charger is acting annoying, so it broke. Seriously. I saw sparks and smoke and stuff. I didn’t even do anything. o.O Thankfully, it’s not the laptop I play Sims on, but my parents are gonna act like it’s my fault, so they’re gonna be like ‘Yeah, you’ve been online a lot and you’re gonna break this laptop too, so just read or go outside or something’. In 80 degree weather, with mosquitoes? No thank you.

And in other, completely unrelated, and pleasant news…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIDKID!

I hope your day went great and drama free. :)

2 comments: