Monday, July 12, 2010

Blah

So, I plan on starting my summer reading today. I’ll spare you the details of what I have to do[And to be honest, I forgot if I already told you], but I’ll just warn you that it may take up the rest of the summer. I’m only going to read and junk for like 2 hours a day though, so I’ll still have time to relax and everything. I really hope it’s less than it seems to be.

And this post seems too short.  So I’ll just rant about how it takes me on an average of 40 minutes to load the Timberson’s house to play in the Sims 3. It doesn't matter if I have 8 Sims or just 2 or 3, it’ll take a long time to load. It doesn’t help that my game crashes at the most random times,and even if I’m just saving to have a backup, it’ll just quit or crash then. Then it’ll take another 40 minutes to load, and so on. This happens 2 or 3 times a day. And ugh. I get like only a couple hours of Simming done in comparison of how much time I spend online.

No comments:

Post a Comment