Saturday, June 26, 2010

Goodbye :(

So this is my last post for a while, because I have camp. Don’t miss me too much. :P

 

And I’m on generation 6 of the Timbersons so far(Almost 4, posting wise :P), and I haven’t wanted to try another challenge yet… until I saw the Rainbow Legacy Challenge thing. I don’t know. Themes just sound fun. And redoing the house every generation, and having themed clothes and hair and stuff for each generation. I’d only change the colors involved, so it’s not Yellow/Orange/Red/Violet-Purple/Blue/Turquoise/Green/Lime/Black/White.

But I shouldn’t even considering starting another Sims project yet, because of camp, then a few more Timberson generations, and knowing my luck, school will come around by then. :( And 1 AP level class(Which is ~college level) and 3 Honors classes sounds fuuuun. And plenty of time for Simming. Right?

And in other news…

I’ve seriously met people who want their own home country to lose just because their background/ethnic homeland lost in the World Cup. It’s like, chill. Just because you lost your hopes doesn’t mean you could kill everyone else’s. And throwing the F-bomb around just because your team lost is not cool. At all.

So the end.

2 comments: