Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Late Night… Already?

Um, EA? As happy as I am that you announced your new game, I’m kind of… concerned. You see, with all the glitches your games have, and with Ambitions only being released about a month and a half ago, shouldn’t you focus on different things, like your forum? Or fixing those glitches? My Sims still can’t use their beds, or take the bus or use their carpools, you know! Besides, if the wait between World Adventures and Ambitions was longer, and even the announcement was several months after World Adventures(Yes, including the Stuff Pack announcement/release), shouldn’t making expansion packs be the last thing on your mind? Oh, that’s right, I forgot: You’re greedy.

So please, EA. Don’t do it for me, don’t do it for your fans, but do it for your reputation: Fix your games before you release them. And do something about the banhammer and SimGurus on your forum

So, how many of you readers promised yourselves Ambitions would be the last EA product you’d buy… until you saw the trailer for Late Night? I know I did. :P

2 comments:

  1. You never know, they could delay its release, like they did for the base game. :P
    And besides, they're doing this for a Christmas holiday sales thing. And Black Friday. And I don't think they gave an exact date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. End of October-ish, I think.
    It seems so weird with the SP the month before. o.O

    ReplyDelete