Monday, July 19, 2010

Can EA even last a DAY without pissing me off? :/

So, today, I was playing the Sims. And guess what? After not touching my game for a few days, I decided to play today. So, it was one of those ‘birthday marathon’ days, and with a house that’s almost always full, birthdays are a great reminder that one day, your house will be empty, eventually. So, I was going to start playing through, until… my laptop just SHUTS OFF ON ME FOR NO REASON. This happened for 2 or 3 more times, and currently, it’s my fourth time loading. Today. There’s a reason why I haven’t played a day in-game since Friday, EA. And no, buying your overpriced crap won’t make it better. Speaking of which,

sims3merch 

if you can’t read it, it’s the latest mass message EA sent, trying to recruit people to buy their crap.

Even the advertisement on the right seems more legit than EA, at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment