Thursday, July 29, 2010

An Explanation

Hi guys. I know I haven’t posted since Saturday, but I was just taking a break. There wasn’t anything to blog about, in my opinion, and my cousin came over for a few days so that took away some computer time.

I was also trying to do more of my summer reading. Remember how I said I was going to go to an AP history class? Yeah, I’m starting to think about transferring out. My essays aren’t AP-quality, I still haven’t started the summer reading, and my other classes are stressing me out enough. I don’t think I can handle a college level class. But I’m worried that this is one of those life-altering choices, like colleges will go like ‘Oh, sorry, you can’t come because you didn’t take any AP classes in sophomore year’. Or there will be no honors class available and I’m stuck in AP. Goodness. So, um, any of you post high school people out there with advice? I’m already taking 3 honors classes, so 4 honors shouldn’t look bad.

And in the Timbersons… I know I haven’t posted anything for like 2 weeks, but I promise I’ll post a chapter before Saturday.

We got laptop cooler stuff, so now our laptops won’t over heat, so the Sims 3 can load faster! :o.

And we’re going on vacation next week, so yeah.

And guess which blog recently got 1000 views? :P I know it’s not a lot, but hey, it’s a start.

1kviews

No comments:

Post a Comment