Friday, June 25, 2010

Mixed Emotions

So, I tried uploading a post last night, but it didn’t work. :( It’s all ‘Bleh it’s not working try again’ to me and stuff, so I’m just trying every few minutes to see if it’ll ever work. :/

 

Buut, I found a new place to read my legacies. :) It’s the LiveJournal Sims 3 Legacy Community-ish thing. And ugh, I wish I could make those fancy picture stuff. I don’t want to download GIMP, a free Photoshop-esque program, on this laptop, because I know with all the brushes and everything I’d be making, I’d waste the space and memory and junk on this. So, there’s Picnik? I don’t wanna become one of those ‘Oh look at me I’m so deep I filtered this picture 200 times and added a caption and a border’ people, but seeing as I (kind of) have experience with graphic arts(banner making, anyway), I might know when to stop with the effects. But to me, Picnik scream ‘unprofessional preteen mallrat emo-wannabe who shops at Hot Topic and  thinks using ‘;)’ is the equivalent of being in a relationship’. If you are not from the United States, or a high schooler, then you probably won’t know what I’m talking about, but to translate: Annoying, whiny, attention seeking brats. That’s a good majority of high schoolers with Picnik accounts, anyway.

And camp is getting closer. :o I’m still nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment