Monday, June 14, 2010

A mini-break

So, with finals starting Wednesday for me, I have to study my butt off until next Monday, the 21st. I have math the first day, so that’s probably the hardest topic for me, so once I get that over with, I might have time for a quick post.

And in the Timbersons, let’s just say I’m ahead from what I’m posting. :x And that some elder Sims seriously clog up my houses because they get like +6000 points for everything they do, and they all are like ~250 days old. I play in long mode(Or whatever the second longest option was called xD), but seriously, I hate how long it takes for one empty slot in the house.

And for the World Cup, I have no specific team to root for at the moment, but I guess America? And I really hope the loud annoying people at my school won’t be all ‘YAY WOO MY COUNTRY IS WINNING! YOUR COUNTRY SUCKS [explicit stuff here] FROM MY COUNTRY.’ Seriously, it’s like what, the fourth day, and people are already ‘Country 1 SCORED PAYBACK TIME Country 2 D:<’ or whatever. I can’t exactly watch too much of the World Cup, because of 1) Finals, 2) My parents record a lot of soap operas on television, so it’s rare that I could watch without having to worry about who’s recording what, and 3) I’m going to camp from the 27th to the 4th. I’m just using Yahoo to tell me who’s winning and stuff. :]

So, good bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment