Thursday, June 3, 2010

:(

No, I didn’t forget about the blog. I’ve just been really busy with schoolwork this week. And seeing as I told my parents about a math quiz…. yikes. I’m grounded. I’m not sure if this is just a weekday thing(Most of the time it is), or if they’re being serious. And I might be going to 6 flags Saturday with my cousins(Who I dislike spending time with but I guess I can make an exception :P Besides, it’s mutual), but because of this math quiz, I don’t think I’m going. :/ And it’s with their ‘youth group’ anyway(Yeah, five people gossiping in a church on a Friday night- real religious!), but I dislike going there because of their hypocrisy, so my parents are probably going to force me to go there anyway. Ugh. So expect posts less. For today, anyway. I need a lot of good grades to back it up(My Mom was like ‘IDC about your other classes I know your smart just do better in math D:<’), but I’m in 3 honors classes, and Spanish II, and I didn’t have studying time at all that weekend. And she’s acting like I’m failing. Um, yeah, no. A C~ish in an honors class isn’t that bad(We had a test today and the teacher is probably going to be very generous to save everybody’s averages), and colleges only look at your FINAL grades. I had 2 A-‘s, 1 B+, and I do'n’t know what for this marking period. They only need individual grades if they ask for it. And I plan on staying far, far away from math or science fields after high school, so I don’t think one bad grade will screw me up for good.

 

But keep your fingers crossed, please. Sorry for the giant block of text. I felt ranty. :P

And RIP Rue McClanahan, Simon Monjack, Dennis Hopper, and everyone else. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment