Friday, June 25, 2010

Should I be excited?

The following was supposed to be posted Wednesday, but due to posting troubles, it’s getting posted today.

So today, I went to Best Buy, and I bought an MP3 charger and Ambitions. The Charger was supposed to cost around 30 dollars, but was 40 and Ambitions costed 40, but thanks to a Gift Card, I saved like 10 dollars. :D But you know those annoying reward program stuff? They didn’t work. >:| Best Buy Customer Service will definitely be hearing from me.

So when I came home, I told my Mom, and she told me to just return Ambitions and buy it online from Barnes and Noble, using Gift Cards. So I did, and it said I should be getting it in 3 to 5 business days… but it’s coming tomorrow(The 24th)! :o Is it good? Did EA rip us off? Should I have wait longer?

And I’m not sure if I said this already, but my camp-anxiety-thing isn’t going away. Or getting better. :( Tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment