Saturday, June 5, 2010

So, um….

Yeah, Six Flags isn’t happening. :| Looks like I’m stuck home all day. *Hugs Sims 3 box case thing* Um, well, not exactly. I have homework. It’s just reading and everything else is optional. So, I don’t know what I’ll do today, so I’ll just follow whatever goes on. And I’ll probably watch Friends. I’m addicted to it now. :P

 

And in a desperate attempt to make this blog more Sims-ish…

We got the patch, but it took a while to work. And load. Seriously, I watched like half of a Friends episode(Which was around 15 to 20 minutes, but still). Then, there wasn’t even anything that new. Just new logos and queues and stuff. It looked to weirdly realistic. Like those random episodes of shows where it’s like a ‘perfect’ community, such as a private school, or a retirement/timeshare community, and so on. Basically, like this.  I haven’t even seen any of the new, promised Ambitions features being in it. :|

And do you know what I find terribly addicting? Dating shows. No, not ones with actual contestants, but ones with people that only last for one episode. Seriously. Every time my cousin(Who’s the younger sister of the ‘youth group’ sisters) and my brother watch TV together, 4 out of 5 times it’s a ‘dating’ show, like Baggage(Who has the worst secrets?), The X Effect(Are these two exes a Ross and Rachel?), Parental Control(Who has the worst boy/girlfriend), Room Raiders(Invade people’s personal privacy) and so on. I don’t care if the relationships won’t last. I don’t care if it’s obviously fake. It makes me realize that no matter how bad of a mood I’m in, stupid people looking for ‘love’ is hilarious. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment