Sunday, June 13, 2010

Expansion Pack Rumors

Ambitions has barely been out for two weeks, and people are already complaining wondering what the next expansion pack will be. I mean, I love to guess and speculate that stuff too(I use to practically live in the Ideas and Feedback board!), but I at least wait until I understand the current expansion pack or have it.

So, the topic started out with…

newexp

After Dark? Well, that sounds…

newexp2

Actually, Hatbox, I was thinking more of…

newexp3

… what Theposhofviolet said.

newexp4

Oh, look! Kelly_Blake agrees with me, too!

Yeah, After Dark sounds more like an edgy romance expansion. Not like taking it slow and steady, but affairs, cheating, and stuff that would make even Maury cringe. But yeah, you get the idea. Fill in the blanks with your own imagination.

But at least we can all safely agree on one thing!

newexp5

And to be honest, I don’t see why everyone’s all “OHEMGEE I LOVE EA WHAT’S THE NEXT EXPANSION PACK!? <3”. I thought most people agreed that they’d try to boycott EA after Ambitions. I don’t know if I’d keep that promise, though. I’d buy a game depending on my opinion on it, not some people’s opinions over the Internet, as cruel as it sounds.

And remember this post from Kelle’s blog? I tried… and let’s just say the people on The Sims 3 page are rude.

“Bye! Have fun living life without the Sims! You’ll be back!”. Seriously? What the heck?

No comments:

Post a Comment