Thursday, June 10, 2010

Woah

So. following Tuesday's post...

vidkid 

And then…

tmnat95

! My reaction was literally “:O”. I can’t believe my blog got mentioned on VidKid’s blog and  The Mare’s Nest! Yes, I realize that fame isn’t the only reason for blogging, and I blog for enjoyment, not fame(Alone, anyway. :P Just kidding, of course), but being mentioned on either of those two blogs is a major motivation, to me, anyway. So thank you, Vidkid20, and the Mare’s Trio(Is that what they’re called? Or just The Mares?).

And I have to do homework now, so bye.

2 comments:

  1. aw! *blushes* gettin mention on my blog is not big deal.im just little ole me! im glad to have brighten ur day and glad u like my blog. :-D
    by the way nice blog! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I have to check comments more often. :( Thanks! And it's a big deal, to me, anyway, lol. I like your blog and it was cool being on a blog I like. :D

    ReplyDelete