Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Random Thought

Today, I was eating breakfast. I was thinking about the Sims. If you’re playing a legacy and you’re a couple generations into the family, and you stop buying stuff, where does the town generate money from? I’m sure it can’t just be from taxes. The other residents also don’t buy stuff, to my knowledge. And who DOES get the money when you buy furniture? The town you’re playing in? Or is it divided up?

And when I browse furniture websites for the Sims 3, like the Sims 3 Musketeers, why don’t I notice the patterns they use? And why do I always get the urge to give my Sims a home-makeover every time I watch HGTV?

2 comments:

  1. EA gets the money, duh! :P
    Probably not, otherwise they'd stop haggling everyone, seeing as how much people spend on furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True.

    Then again, why am I worrying about the economy of a virtual town? o.O

    ReplyDelete