Monday, May 31, 2010

Ambitions- Coming to a Monitor near you!

So with the release date of Ambitions approaching, as well as those pre orders shipping, more and more people are talking about getting Ambitions.

I will probably get it around July, the earliest. Why? I have school and finals to worry about, then on June 22, my school ends. On the 27th, I go to a week long camp, and come back July 4th. And I have a habit of getting games reeeally late. If my brother and I get good grades( Bs and up in classes and finals), we’ll probably get it quickly, too.

 

So to those getting Ambitions, have fun, post pictures, and test out everything. :P And to those like me, good luck with finals, have fun at camp or vacation, and hopefully you’ll get Ambitions before the next expansion pack comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment