Saturday, April 2, 2011

I’m in a CC mood

I just learned how to download Custom Content not from the exchange. Well, SS was telling me exactly what to do each step in the process so I won’t screw up. Smile with tongue out I suck at the whole CC scene. But yeah. I’ve had the game since… December 27 2009?

It doesn’t help that I’m reading a Sims 3 Custom content related magazine, Sensation. It’s more like Sim Modeling and stuff, and they creatively mention what CC to get. Like, it’s not like ‘so and so made this dress. Download it now!’, but more subtle stuff like dresses for fun nights out.

In other news, the weather is getting better here. And it didn’t really snow that much yesterday around here. I saw Massachusetts in the news and they had a lot of snow, to the point of shoveling. o.O

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You found out how to do it? That's good. I found out how like a month ago. It makes downloading cc way easier. Thanks for the link to that magazine, that's pretty cool :)! That's good that it didn't snow too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but I can't do major stuff like mods and whatever yet. I'm gonna go on a CC downloading spree now, lol.
    No problem! :)

    ReplyDelete