Saturday, April 9, 2011

England

All About Style, one of the better CC websites I’ve seen, has created a Kate Middleton set. I think they kind of nailed it, although I don’t know if I’d actually get any of them. Some of them look similar to default stuff, but then again, they’re making Kate’s wardrobe, not their own dresses, so yeah. I like the hair, though. And the third dress is probably my favorite, probably because I’ve seen the original one so much. It’s kind of annoying but refreshing for the media’s obsession with them. It seems like Kate and Will truly love each other and it’s nice to see something good happen, for once. I don’t like how there’s a lot of ‘buy Kate Middleton’s engagement dress/ring/toothbrush/etc. knock-off to celebrate the special day for 19.99! It’s the gift of a life time!’. Just let the couple have their special day.

image

And I was right. FarmVille did let me go to the English Countryside after waiting a while. And I went… and there’s nothing. Which is kind of stupid because they pumped it up so much since February. They were all ‘Sheep Breeding! New crops! Themed items! Fertile land!’ and everything but when you go there, there’s literally nothing besides a few plots of land, some default animals and trees, and a cottage or two. Disappointed smile I hope things get better. I mean, it truly sounded fun but it’s even worse than when FarmVille originally started out in 2009.

4 comments:

  1. I'm only annoyed that it feels like E! News cares more about their wedding than Will and Kate do, themselves.

    And people will be wetting themselves once her wedding dress is announced. Unless it already is. I wouldn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, it's not like the US is getting a holiday for it.
    I wonder what would happen if someone in the White House got married.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the media is kind of over-doing it. It's borderline stalkerish. They did nail those dresses thogh lol.

    Not sure about someone in the White House getting married, but when Chelsea Clinton got married (Can't remember how long ago that was) she got way less coverage than William and Kate did. Then again, their wedding was more private than William and Kate's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it was over the summer. The only thing I remember was how people (The View) were complaining about how the Obamas weren't invited. I also heard about a couple that was having a wedding in the area and there was gonna be paparazzi and stuff at their wedding because it was the same time.

    ReplyDelete