Saturday, April 30, 2011

Attack of the Lag

So last Saturday night I went on a downloading binge on MTS and then my game became laggy. It’s not as laggy as it was last summer, but it took 14 minutes to load an 8 Sim household that’s like 3 or 4 weeks old in game. And once the game fully loaded, it acted slow there, too. You know how if you go to a new room everything is white or gray at first? It stays white for a longer amount of time for me. And changing camera angle stuff takes forever now.

I wanted to see if it was just that game, but I went to my other Twinbrook family and they were laggy, too. Geez. I didn’t know a few teen clothes would be the apocalypse.

So this week I didn’t have that much homework, so we uninstalled a lot of stuff. But last night, it was still laggy. :/

I understand that that’s what happens when you download CC, but after like Generation 5 in the Timbersons, the game took literally hours to load but everything was better once the game started, and we had like twice the CC and 5 generations of Sims, including in laws for everyone. This is just an 8 sim household where everyone’s single. EA, if you’re going to be glitchy, at least be consistently glitchy. *rolls eyes*

2 comments:

  1. Even though I hate EA, and I look for opportunities to criticize them, I'm guessing the whole "Gaming computers = no lag, Nongaming computers = greater chance at lag" thing applies.
    And it feels like some people have millions of CC yet I barely hear them complain about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol basically what SS said. Sorry that it's being laggy though.

    ReplyDelete