Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! If you celebrate it, anyway. Smile with tongue out And Happy Passover, if anyone celebrates it.

I’m going to my Aunt’s house for dinner with the family today.

-The next part of the post talks about acne. If you're grossed out by that stuff, then you know what to do.-

And I gave up chocolate and McDonald’s for Lent. My face has like no acne now! I mean, there are still acne scars (I learned this from a commercial from TeenNick ) but my face looks less like a pepperoni pizza now. Smile with tongue out But my Mom bought a lot of chocolate, not including the Dove Chocolate bunny I got for Easter, so… yeah. We’ll see how that turns out.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks :D! Happy Easter to you too! That's nice that you're going to your Aunt's house.

    That's cool that you don't have acne anymore lol (And that you gave two things up for Lent)! Lol good luck with chocolate! And you updated your screen name to NightOwl :)! That's a cool screen name :p!

    ReplyDelete