Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blah

This week has been dragging on and on. The weather sucks, I have nonstop homework, and I feel like I’m being cramped up with too many deadlines. Sure, spring break starts next Friday, but I just took an APUSH test last Friday and a Biology test yesterday. I don’t need to squeeze in another 2 chapters by next week.

It’s been raining all week. Actually, that’s a lie. It looks like it’s gonna rain but it doesn’t really. It’s just cloudy, humid and windy. I don’t even know if that’s possible. I heard it’s gonna snow in the NYC area, and that it’s going to create a Nor Easter for the area which will end next Friday. I swear, if there’s a black out this weekend or spring break, I’m going to scream. Last year, there was a major Nor Easter in the area, which caused floods, black outs, broken fences, huge trees in sidewalks (I had to walk in the middle of a busy road to get to my bus stop :/), contaminated water and one angry teenager: Me. Oh, and to make things worse, things didn’t get fixed for two days because it happened on a weekend and the electric company people didn’t want to pay their workers their weekend fee. So… yeah. If I’m not online for a few days, it might be weather related.

I don’t know if I’ll have free time this weekend because of homework and real life commitments.

And I have a pep rally tomorrow. Fun. It’s just for all the jocks to be annoying and obnoxious and cut class and crap. I always end up sitting near the obnoxious kids who troll in real life to annoy others. I’ll blog about their antics tomorrow. Smile with tongue out And my grade never wins any of the events because we don’t care.

I’d blog more, but I have a 23 paged outline to do for APUSH.

But to quote Degrassi, Whatever it takes, I know I can make it through.

6 comments:

  1. Part of me would want another cancelled pep rally, but then I wouldn't get out of any classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :p! I wrote a longer comment but then blogger lot it when I signed in.

    Sorry about all of your homework that really sucks. I hate it when teachers cram a bunch of projects in right before break. And sorry about the potential blackout. Those things suck! Hopefully you won't get one this time! Ok, btw I won't be on from Saturday til next Friday because it turns out break starts tomorrow for me, and I'm going to Florida :p.

    Ugh! Pep rallies are just the worst. The staff applauds most of the athletes for acting like a bunch of morons (And the 'dance' team). It's sickening. It almost isn't worth it. LOL @ them being trolls in real life! So true! Hopefully it'll pass fast for you though :)!

    Wow, good luck with that lol. That sounds very painful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! It doesn't seem too bad this year, and I finished a lot of my homework so far, so that's okay. Have fun at Florida! :)
    You have a dance team too? Ours just made it's 'debut' today. It passed quickly but painfully, but whatever. I won't have to worry about it till Octoberish.
    I managed to finish it earlyish yesterday! :)
    Anyway have fun at Florida and have a great break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good :)! I usually just procrastinate :p! Thanks :D!
    Uh oh, yours just made their 'debut'? Get ready for a lot of ego, skankiness, and awful music from them! Oh and a bunch of the staff complimenting them. They're basically the female equivalent of the football team. Some people on there are decent people, but most are just awful. That's good that it didn't last too long. And yeah that's good that you won't have to deal with them until October.
    Thanks :)! I leave today in like 4 hours :p! Hope your week before break goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, ours wasn't that bad. Our cheerleaders are like that. The dance team seemed grateful and stuff on Facebook (Like thanking everyone for watching) and their outfits were sweats. The cheerleaders on the other hand... ugh. But yeah, it was meh.
    Again, have fun! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's good that they weren't too bad! In my school it's the opposite. The cheerleaders are sort of bad, but the dance team wears next to nothing and they yell at you if you refer to them as cheerleaders. But that's good that yours isn't too bad! At least they were grateful! Yep thanks :), I just got back yesterday night, it was pretty fun! Yep, hope it wasn't too bad!

    ReplyDelete