Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Generations Info

I read some new stuff on Generations. I’m still gonna wait a while to get it though, like Christmas or Black Friday waiting. The only thing that would convince me otherwise is like, a winning lottery ticket or a billion SimPoints or something.

  • Imaginary Friends- eh. They sound creepy. They look like SimBots or something and they appear from nowhere? You could have romantic relations with them?… Yeah, that’s not weird at all.
  • Day care career- It sounds okay for spouse hunting in legacies. Winking smile But are they gonna be actual kids from townies or people we’ll never see again?
  • No new town- I’m bummed. They could’ve have a cute little 50’s town with suburban houses, or something. It could’ve have retro rabbit holes, like the Diner could’ve been a milkshake place with a jukebox or something. XD But they have the 50’s store set, so that probably has something to do with it. But maybe because there’s no new town, it’ll cost less? I remember I read that the new towns have to do with the cost, like a WA formula: 3 towns (3 * 10) + 10 dollars of online bonuses = 40 dollars.
  • New community lots- I hope they put effort into them and people actually will go there.
  • Treehouses- Yes, this gets its own category. I hope that it won’t be like the Jungle Gym thing which is horrible for pictures. Seriously, it’s too small and there’s no good camera angles for anyone. I heard you could use it to spy on others or do pirate attack stuff, which sounds fun.
  • Rabbit hole schools: This sounds really good. Apparently, you could send kids to schools like military academies or sports academies, but it’s out of town. I’m happy because it could clear out slots in legacy houses, and I could use them to play around with genetics until I get the combo that I want. Smile with tongue out 
  • Bunk beds & Loft beds- Surprised smile Amazing! I didn’t know what Loft beds were, but I Googled them and wow! They look cool.

All my info was from here.

5 comments:

  1. For the new community lots, do they mean 10 new lot types, or 10 lots in total?

    Bed bunks and Loft beds- :D.

    And LOL about the rabbit hole schools. It reminds me of that one episode of The Nanny where Fran thinks Max is in an affair and she's at the salon. "I see you very happy with your three new kids. Nevermind... two."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure, but we'll find out eventually. :P
    I know! It'll be like living in an Ikea!
    Yeah, lol. I wonder if we could use their slots, or if they have to stay empty just in case if they come back or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imaginary friends... no, just no lol. Like you said, that's beyond creepy that they can develop a relationship with them 0.o! I agree about what they could have done with the town. Maybe they'll just include more content or something? And yay for loft beds and bunk beds! That's really cool that they included those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's as creepy as car relationships. What were they on when they thought of it?
    I hope they do. It sounds like the Sims 2 town Pleasantview, and I remember reading on TMN that someone made a TS3 Pleasantview, so I guess I could always download that.
    Yeah! Now I could finally delete the crappy CC bunk beds I downloaded. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! LSD, maybe?
    Yeah same here. I remember seeing a Pleasantview remake too, so I guess that's always there, but it still would've been nice for them to include one.
    Yeah same :P! There was one cc loft bed that I liked.

    ReplyDelete