Monday, April 4, 2011

The Result(s) of my Downloading Spree

Remember how I said I started to learn how to download CC Saturday? I went on a downloading spree, and this is what I got…

image

Yes, a single Newsea hair. Well, not like a hair off of Newsea themselves, XD. That would be creepy. But like one hairstyle designed by Newsea.

Everything else I wanted was .package format.

But still, I love this hairstyle. I like the bangs and how they’re organized but not too organized and how the hair isn’t too majestic horse-ish or whatever. Sure, I don’t think I’ve seen someone with this IRL, but it looks better than a lot of other hairs that look like this, or try to get this result. It looks better in game, but I forgot to take pictures, so… yeah. I want to know where Newsea got the name, though. Like seriously, is Janine or whatever too unoriginal?

Oh, and I got the TMobile EA content. If you don’t have the code yet, it’s GET CONNECTED. But you could only unlock one a day, so start getting the stuff you like the most before EA ends the promotion.

 

… Did I just take your trademark, SS?

3 comments:

  1. That hair's pretty cool and realistic! Lol 'horse-ish'! The name is sort of weird for the hair though :p.

    ReplyDelete