Saturday, April 2, 2011

Finally

ABCFamily announced that they’re going to have new episodes of Melissa & Joey starting June 29, 2011. It’s really late, but this way there will be little to no competition for other Tuesday night shows (American Idol, Glee, etc.). Besides, other comedies have been screwed over unfairly by ABCFamily over the same Tuesday Night Death slot. 10 Things I Hate About You had to compete against Glee, and a bunch of other shows I forgot since I read about it being cancelled. I was surprised that they kept around a sitcom with 2 aged sitcom stars rather than a fun teen dramedy with 2 teens and an attractive cast.

They also have several new shows on the way. The Great State of Georgia features Raven Symone who moves to NYC to follow her acting dream. It’s gonna be on the same night as Melissa and Joey, too. I’m only interested in this show, to be honest. There are 3 others planned, with 2 of them being dramas and the other one not specified as a drama but it’s about a twin who wants to find out who murdered her sister, according to Wiki, so I don’t see how that’s not a drama.

But yeah… I have a feeling Raven and Mel & Joe are gonna be screwed over because the network treats comedies horribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment