Monday, May 2, 2011

Personal Post

Here’s a lot of short and random personal posts that are way too short for their own posts, so they’ll be clumped up here. Smile with tongue out

Yay, Osama Bin Laden was killed! Smile I hope the war ends soon. But since I don’t know much about the war and I’m not going to blog ignorantly, that’s all I’ll say about this.

I made the script for Spanish, but Julia and my teacher didn’t understand it. Julia said she’d fix it Friday but she still didn’t send me anything, so… yeah. And I know she’d probably just fix easy stuff like minor conjugation stuff and I’d have to add more lines that make sense.

A few months ago, my laptop got a virus so I got paranoid and changed all of my passwords. I changed like at least 5 passwords at once, but I forgot all of them, so… yeah. I lost the email for this account and the account I share with SS. But the personal one only got religious forwards from my cousins and uncle and aunt, so that’s no loss. Smile with tongue out And I know what you’re thinking: Isn’t there a forgot password thing? I made some of these emails when I was 11, so… yeah. And it’s only relevant now because AE’s changed her privacy stuff due to trolls and I forgot my password over there, so I need a new email and a new account but I need to be invited to join…. I need to write my passwords down somewhere.

And I uninstalled all of my CC except Riverview so the game could go faster. I get most of my CC from the same few places, so it’s not that big of a loss. I hope it works.

And happy 26th birthday, Lily Allen! Smile

2 comments:

  1. As for Osama finally being killed, I have mixed feelings. I'm relieved that he won't harm anyone again, but at the same time, this only means that there will be a lot of people who will try to avenge him in the near future.Plus it doesn't end terrorism, although it will weaken al Qaeda seeing as how he was their leader.There are others who could take his place and he was losing favor, but at the same time,it'll probably sway many young people from joining and the apparent 'candidates' to the position or whatever will never be as effective as he was as far as leadership goes.

    It's sort of weird hearing that he's dead. For nearly a decade we've been talking about catching him, so it's a shock that we caught him at last. He was the source of MANY problems that America has had to face over the last decade and I do hate him, but I can't say that I'm happy he's dead. Idk it just makes me feel bad even if he was evil to us. I'm certainly happy that he won't ever harm another person ever again though. I think he deserves to be hated forever for what he's done, but we shouldn't be happy that he's dead; that only makes us as bad as him. But yes, yay indeed that he won't ever harm anyone again!

    Moving away from that tangent, sorry about that script. I'm sure it was fine the way it was :)! That sucks that you'll have to add more lines and all of that :/ . I hate those Spanish script things.

    Sorry about your laptop and all fo that! That really sucks. Lol @ you only getting religious forwards :D! That's basically how it was for me to when I had a personal email (Eventually I just quit it because it got jacked up somehow). Lol I should write my passwords down too.

    Hope your game goes faster :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I guess I'm happy that everything we've been fighting for got some closure, even if this isn't the end. I hate how people are just like 'Yay he died!' not like 'RIP to the victims', if that makes sense. I mean, people are happy for the wrong reasons. Or at least my Facebook friends. :|
    I have to rehearse it tomorrow and Thursday :/. But I have a bio and APUSH test Thursday and Friday, too... D:.
    It's okay. Lol, they still sent them to me for years after I stopped sending them emails. They can't get the hint. :P
    Thanks! I'll find out this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete