Saturday, March 19, 2011

Question

Would you prefer if I made another blog for like Degrassi reviews and whatnot? Because I’m pretty sure my weekly (okay, bi-weekly) Degrassi updates are irrelevant-ish, and I kind of want my blog to be about my personal life and the Sims and stuff, not just a review blog, if that makes sense.

Like, I know most of the blogs that have my link don’t have it up for the Degrassi parts, but I think having a separate blog for one tag would be pointless. Maybe I could put other reviews on it too, or something.

Then again, this season ends April 22nd (Good Friday, I believe), so after that, there’s probably gonna be less Degrassi posts. Never mind, I watch it online, too.

So… what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. It seems ironic and redundant to have a personal blog and another blog for your opinions.
    I'd say keep it all on this blog, but blog about The Sims 3 and stuff some more so the Degrassi posts won't look as much in comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I would keep it on this blog :p! Blog about whatever you feel like or want.
    Just because this blog is in the simverse doesn't mean you can't stray from Sims and rl :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SS: Lol, true. I feel like I'm forcing everyone to read about a show they don't care about, though.
    @Mike: Good point. But I feel like I isolate some people with non-Simming posts. I don't feel like going on the forum a lot for post ideas.

    I think I could start blogging about the Sim community, with weekly custom content stuff that I like, or stories and legacy blogs. Like The Soup or those types of shows, but with Sims. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, meh maybe a few, but if they don't like it then they can just skip that post. That's a cool idea :)! That would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete