Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Can Explain!

I’ve been away from the blog for a while because of a top secret government mission. Lol, just kidding. School as always. Smile with tongue out This weekend doesn’t look that good, though. I have bio homework (did it yesterday), an APUSH outline (for Tuesday), and an English research paper (I already have most of it done, I just have to make it MLA style and fix my conclusion. And do the citation stuff. And add more paragraphs if I still don’t reach the page requirement). Then I also have Spanish stuff for Tuesday but I don’t feel like doing it yet.

So… yeah. It’s the usual pre spring break schoolwork attack.

But more schoolwork means I’ll procrastinate more, so who knows? Maybe I’ll blog a lot today.

2 comments:

  1. Lol! Sorry you had so much homework! Lol whenever I have a lot of schoolwork I procrastinate too!

    ReplyDelete