Monday, March 21, 2011

Yay

I found out that I miscounted the weeks we have until spring break, so now it's only 3 instead of 4. :D And there's an EA promotion thing going on with T Mobile, and it's moderately good free sports stuff from EA, so that brightened up my mood, too. I like how it's not just jerseys and uniforms, but it's actually usable sports content. No offense, but the Sims 3 CC makers aren't exactly in the 'sports playing crowd', so they make better casual or dressy stuff. Like, most CC I see is like hipster clothes, not FootLocker. And if you're wondering, the Hipster style is like, stripes, plaid, thick glasses, converse, skinny jeans, scarves, and 'those' kinds of stuff. But yeah, I wonder if the hoop content thing is playable.

2 comments:

  1. That's good that break is coming sooner for you :D!Yeah, that stuff looks sort of cool. Lol true, but if you really search, then sometimes you can find some good sports stuff.I wondered that too, probably not, but maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, there is? The main CC place I check is PMBD and My Sims 3 Blog, so I don't really see a lot. But thanks for the tip. :)
    [/late reply]

    ReplyDelete