Saturday, November 13, 2010

This Needs a Title

Thank you ILovetheSims7 for gifting us the Spiky and Suave hairstyle. :) SS and I appreciate it! :D

My laptop cooler broke… and my laptop already shut down from the heat twice last night. :/

This weekend, I don’t have as much homework as I always do. I have to do some vocab logs, and type up an introduction paragraph and body paragraphs… so maybe I could get more Simming done today?

I’m probably going to have to catch up with the Total Drama World Tour finale online this weekend, because I have to study for 3 quizzes Monday night. :/ And I’m worried that there will be an alternate ending, because the Total Drama people have alternate endings for different countries. So… reruns ftw?

I’m really impressed by the new Sims patch… you know, after spending like 4 days trying to fix it. I like the new half wall features, and making groups and stuff. It’s like buying Late Night without actually buying it!

I have to go back to gym this week. D: I don’t hate it, but it sucks in winter because the cardio day stuff is all gross indoor exercises. Like, the class is divided into freshmen boys, freshmen girls, sophomore boys, and sophomore girls. Then, there’s like 4 exercises: Jogging, jump roping, steps, and situps. And usually, the group before me sweats in the sit up place… so ew. I’d rather run outside. Oh, and my classes are really far away from the gym, so I’m probably going to be late a lot. And they already let us out late at gym… so yeah. Oh, and my hair gets ruined too, but that’s a minor issue. :P

I hate how Nickelodeon keeps on having all these random one hour specials and calling them movies. Now, like 60% of iCarly episodes are advertised as movies or specials.

Oh yeah. Last week, I went to Old Navy and they had a promotional decoration/sign thing that said ‘WOO HOO!!!!!!’. I was laughing. :P

3 comments:

  1. Your welcome! Sucks about the laptop cooler and gym though. I too don't get why so many things are advertised as movies nowadays. A 60 minute episode doesn't make it movie lol. Maybe it attracts more viewers? And lol at the old navy sign :].

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I hope my teachers understand. :|
    Nickelodeon probably does it because iCarly is the only possible threat they have for Disney stuff. Seriosly, it's like the Miranda Cosgrove channel now. -_-

    ReplyDelete