Sunday, November 28, 2010

An Interesting Correlation

This month, I had the least amount of school days (Or it’s tied with February, IIRC). But… I’ve had the least amount of blog posts since… April? And even then, I made the blog on the last day of April, so… yeah. I know blogging isn’t about hits, comments, followers, and posts, but I feel like a bum for being lazy post-wise, especially with my 2 long weekends.

Then again, I was on Tumblr a lot. Tumblr is… I don’t know how to explain it. It’s basically if Twitter and Blogger had a baby. It has blogging, but it’s not as ‘serious’ or wordy as Blogger, and it’s not just ‘@microsoftsam happy birthday! #ihadtoastforbreakfast’ or whatever, like Twitter is. There are fan blogs, GIFs, memes, photography, nostalgia blogs…. and a lot more. It even got into a fight with 4chan. Yeah. :P I probably shouldn’t even be writing about it because the first rule of Tumblr is don’t tell others about it, like the fight club (I think it was that movie, right?). One of the cool stuff about it is how it’s underrated and it’s not filled with annoying people. But yeah. I can’t really describe it. It’s just addictive. :P Oh, and I just complain about school and stuff there to spare you guys so yeah.

But yeah. Since I finally finished my homework, I could probably make a post or two today. There’s a lot of interesting stuff to write about, in my eyes, anyway.

1 comment: