Saturday, November 6, 2010

Quick Post

Aw, my weekend is almost over. D: But…

  • Happy (belated) birthday AE! I didn’t really have a lot of time to go online today because I had to read Misery(And ohmygosh is that Anne Wilkes lady a creep or what?). I hope your day went great. :) I remember before I got The Sims 3, SS and I use to play Sims 2 Pets for the Wii. It was alright, but it got boring quickly. :P I hope your console game stays fun longer.
  • I think network executives hate me. I’ve noticed the main times I can watch TV, Friday afternoon until Sunday night, all of my favorite shows are on. At this moment, Roseanne, How I Met Your Mother, and The Nanny are all on. But I don’t know what to watch! D: HiMyM is on some local channel at like 7, and I’ve seen like at least 3/4ths of The Nanny episodes, so that should make things a bit easier, but eh.
  • Total Drama World Tour. I honestly think that the producers love Courtney’s voice actress a little too much. She’s treated as some high powered goddess in the show, and nobody calls her out for her attitude, and when they do, they will receive hell. I’ve rewatched the first 7 or 8 episodes of Action online, and so far, it's alright. I’m worried for Courtney’s return. *Shutters* And ugh, the season is almost over in the US. That means I’ll have to wait until summer, at least, for the new (short!) season. But Canada ends their season in February, so…? Teletoon better get their act together. :P

Oh, and it’s Daylight Savings Time… sometime today. So go change your clocks and stuff. :P

2 comments: