Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Helium Cartoon Characters in the Sky!

I still need title ideas. :P Hi everyone! How was your Wednesday? Mine went well. The Practice SATs were a nice way to not have my day ruined by jerks lol :P.

I have to rake leaves today –_– and then I have to do my homework. But maybe I’ll get some simming done? I want to play Wii Sports this break, but I also want to write some legacy chapters. 

YoVille and FarmVille are impressing me. YoVille has added levels after 50, and Farmville has a new and organized market, as well as an innovative tree mastery system. Good job, Zynga!

Happy Day-Before-Thanksgiving! If you want to help those in need this holiday weekend, here are some links you could click, and some rich people donate to those causes based on clicks:

So go find your inner philanthropist and click! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment