Sunday, May 16, 2010

Awe-Sim Videos

Oh gosh… I’m starting to sound like Hydra or PopTart. D:

Anyway, a few weeks ago I planned on making a playlist with Sims videos… but that didn’t work. So I’m just going to manually post any cool or interesting Sims music videos I see. :P Let’s start out with some Lady GaGa!

Bad Romance by Lady GaGa. I think everyone has seen this one. :P But enjoy!

I like this Sim video for Telephone more than the 9 minute one. I wanna listen to the song, not watch a mini-movie, you know? Oh well. I love both videos but still.

It looks pretty. :P I love this video.

It’s EPIC. But I’m easily amused when it comes to Sim videos. Or should I say Sim-used? :P

Truthfully, all of IITechnomickyII’s videos are great, so don’t feel discouraged to check out their other videos.

And this is another good video. I like how it’s original and not just a copy of the official video.

 

If you see any good Sim music videos, feel free to leave a link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment