Sunday, May 2, 2010

Legacy Links

 

So in the Sims 3 community, this weekend there was some major news. No, not the Jack vs The Mare’s Nest news, and although that was big, that’s not what I’m talking about. The Mars Legacy, ran by FuryRed, ended. :( And since I read legacies a lot, I felt awkward without reading one at the moment, so I thought, “Hey, there might be other people who might need a new legacy to read,” so I began looking for other ones. And here are some nice ones I’ve read:

Sims 2

The Rowan Legacy- Status: Completed. Written by: Sims for Aranya

The Knight Legacy: Status: Completed. Written by: Sims for Aranya

The Forest Legacy. Status: Completed. Written by: Sims for Aranya

The Miller Legacy. Status: Not Finished. Written by: Fantasy Rogue

The Brandt Legacy. Status: Not Finished. Written by Prescilla Bean

The Dale Legacy. Status: Not Finished. Written by: Abbycat900

Sims 3

The Mars Legacy. Status: Completed. Written by: FuryRed

If you have a legacy that you think should be up here, just say so, and I’ll put it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment