Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sleeping, Sunflower seeds, and Sneezes.

Hi guys. Sorry for not posting for a while. School got busy and today I wasn't home for long. And when I came home, I was tired. No, not from sleep-deprivation or anything. But I have allergies, which make spring a disaster, so my mom decided to get me some allergy medication. It worked! But I fell asleep on the couch. If you know me(Shiny Shinx), you'd know I always sleep on the couch. But this time, I was eating sunflower seeds, and I fell asleep. And again, if you know me, you'd know I love sunflower seeds and it's like the one thing that makes me awake and happy, no matter what. So yeah, I basically slept on my couch because allergy medication made me tired. And I know it's the pills because when my cousins get the pills, they say they become really tired, too. I really should stop lying down when I’m tired, especially if I want to watch Nick @ Nite(Though to be fair, it was Malcolm in the Middle, and I never really liked it). So now; I have to decide: Allergies or being sleepy? And it’s not so smart for me to be up so late if… a) I have Sunday School/Church tomorrow; b)I have to do my homework(Well, it’s studying for a quiz, and then everything else is optional, and it’s due Tuesday, c) My parents sleep earlier then my brother and I do on the weekends and apparently, they’re light sleepers, so I have to be really quiet and quick to go to my room. Not to mention, they’ll know I slept late if I wake up around 10 AM. Oh well.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: The playlist isn’t working. D: So I’ll fix/remove it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment