Friday, June 10, 2011

I’m kind of back

And I use that loosely.

I’m going to be honest: School ends on the 23rd, finals start next Friday. And I have a lot of review work until then so I won’t be on as much. But I have a lot of post ideas to make including… 2 Degrassi reviews, what sophomore year has really taught me, Just Dance reviews, and my usual EA shenanigan rants. Smile with tongue out 

In other news, there are three video games I want to buy that are coming out but seeing as they’re 40 dollars each (30 on Amazon) and I’m a high school student who can barely play the few video games I have on a limited budget, I won’t be getting them. Well, two of them are Pets and Generations but still.

Basically, I’m kind of back from my break, but I know I won’t be on that much. So… yeah.

In other news, it’s around 100 degrees in NJ. D: It’s not that bad because my house and school have AC, but only like 2 hallways of classes have AC so the school board thinks it’s good enough to have full days. I heard rumors of someone having heat exhaustion in the gym, but I don’t know how true they were.

2 comments:

  1. Lol yay your back even if it sorta :D! Lol I've been swamped with schoolwork, too. I've barely had any freetime. I hate finals -_-!

    0.o! That sucks about the weather! BTW can I email you privately about something? It's about rl. It's kind of personal, and I don't know, I just thought you might have experience with it or whatever (Sorry for being so vague).

    My email is Ilovethesims7@gmail.com. Just email me and then I'll give you an email back explaining what it's about; thanks :)! Oh and btw, I didn't want to put my real name on there because I only use it for simming, so I think it comes up as Me Doe on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm emailing you now. If I reply late, it's because of finals and stuff.

    ReplyDelete