Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Free EA Store Content

If any of you are interested in EA’s Regal Living Kitchen set, today it’s available for free. It normally costs 350 SimPoints and includes 7 items, but today it’s free. The sale ends tomorrow, so download it while you can. It’s nothing special, and I would much rather get something else, but hey, it looks pretty and it’s free. I like some of their clothes but I don’t plan on buying it anytime soon. And it’s EA, so they’re probably gonna do something stupid like make it free with a certain EP after you buy it. Didn’t that happen with OLS and Generations?

2 comments:

  1. ToffeemuffincupcakeJune 28, 2011 at 5:55 PM

    Thank you very much for flagging this up, I refuse to give EA any more of my money while they're such a shambles, but if they're offering things for free... that's a different matter ^^

    ReplyDelete