Saturday, June 18, 2011

Again?

What’s with EA and making a million EPs and SPs so close to each other? Who could afford to spend 40 dollars an EP and 20 dollars and SP every 2 or 3 months? I mean, I still haven’t done everything in Ambitions, which I have almost owned for a year. I haven’t even gone clubbing in Late Night yet. I still don’t even know all the features in Generations. Honestly, they’re just gonna go through the Sims 3 way too quickly then in 2013 it’s gonna be all ‘Coming soon: Sims 4!’. And it’s not that they’re making so much EPs too quickly, it’s that they’re all identical. Generations, Town Stuff and Pets all have a suburby feeling to me. At least in TS2 they’d have box sets of stuff like University then Teen Stuff. But now they’re not even doing that so having all of these similar EPs is poor planning on their behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment