Saturday, May 14, 2011

Break

I’m gonna take a break from blogging for a while. I don’t know when I’ll be back. I mean, I’ll still comment and check out other people’s blogs, but I don’t feel like making any posts for a while because school is sucking the creativity out of me. And I don’t want to make posts about my personal life anymore, because I realized I’m just posting about the bad stuff and it’s not like all of you care about my melodramatic issues. I guess I’d be more positive if I let go of the bad things.

I don’t know what I want to do with the blog. I mean, as long as Charlie Sheen is a bizarre alcoholic, I’ll always have something to blog about, but… yeah. I’d love to just post my Sims and their adventures but I don’t have the time to play everyday. I guess I could post Degrassi Sims or reviews of shows and video games of something.

I’m probably gonna rejoin Live Journal because I don’t know… their Simming blogs are actually about Sims? No offense, but it’s hard to keep track of all of the Forum Drama if I only sign on to get free store items. Smile with tongue out And a lot of the legacies I read are over there, so it would be easier to keep track of stuff there. I mean, I personally don’t like LiveJournal that much because they have advertisements and premium accounts but I guess I could get over it. And it’s not like they have a Windows Live Writer equivalent so I guess I’ll always be on Blogger. But for now I’m taking a break.

2 comments:

  1. Bleh, I had a really longer post written out, and then the computer froze :/!

    Sad to see you take a break though, but I understand why you want to take one from here. We all need breaks sometimes; just hope you do return someday. And remember to blog about what you want to, not what others want you to. And I always found your posts about your rl interesting :)! But I get that holding on to some of the bad rl issues only makes you angrier. Then again, we all need to blow off steam sometimes.

    Lol yeah this community is more about drama than the Sims, so I get that. I mean, we should try to get rid of trolls who attack people on the forums by spreading awareness on our blogs about them, but there ALWAYS seems to be some pointless, little issue (Like someone telling someone to f off or someone saying go die to someone else) floating around here every single day.

    I look forward to reading your Live Journal though :D! In other news, you have two troll stalkers (Or one who hit the refresh page) :/!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks :/
    Aw, thanks. :] But yeah. I realized all of my RL posts were just rants and it made going back to school seem worse than it was. And I usually would forget about half the stuff a few hours later.
    Yeah. It feels like we blog about the community and not the actual game sometimes. Or that people paid 40 to 50 dollars for a crappy forum, and not a video game. I understand those are essential parts to the TS3 community, but you could still play without facepalming @ SimGuru stupidity.
    Thanks. Wow. Trolls. And it only took 13 months. :P That means my blog is going somewhere haha.

    ReplyDelete