Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day Everyone!

Even though I’m pretty sure most of ‘us’ aren’t parents, happy Mother’s Day! Smile I still have homework to do (Procrastinating on my part) and I’m pretty sure we’re going out to dinner later, but… yeah. Smile with tongue out 

I played Just Dance 2 last night. It’s awesome and addictive, except you get tired easily and the buyable content (like actual songs that are relevant) is expensive… 3 dollars a song. Okay, so it’s 300 WiiPoints, but it loosely converts to 3 dollars. There are three songs I want (Crying Blood by VV Brown, Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! at the Disco, and American Boy by Estelle/Kanye West), so that would cost 9 dollars in WiiPoints, and that’s ridiculous. Besides, I’d have leftover WiiPoints for 3 times because they only sell them in groups of 2000. So EA, you’re less of a concern on my ‘stupid video game company’ list right now.

And today is YoVille’s 3rd anniversary. It’s a Facebook game that’s like what The Sims online would be like, I guess. I used to play it before I had the Sims. But yeah, they usually have a lot of good stuff on ‘sale’ so I’ll be on that for a little.

4 comments:

  1. Lol that sucks about you having homework :p! I have a lot too, why do teachers always give homework out on holiday weekends?

    That's cool that it's fun :D! Lol that sucks about the content being that expensive, but it figures :/!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm a mother so THANK YOU!! ^_^

    and yes, homework sucks (not that I've had that in quite some time). :P

    Hi Mike! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because they're bitter that their own families hate them? :P

    No problem Jen! :)

    ReplyDelete