Saturday, May 7, 2011

Another Stress Rant

It’s official. The school year is coming to an end. How do I know? I’ve been swamped with work this week. I came home from school at 6 twice this week, because of the Spanish project. Let’s just say Julia got controlling. The Senior Girl dealt with her well. Unfortunately, we had to film outside, but Julia has allergies…. she didn’t come to school yesterday. Sad smile Oh well. I hope I have enough speaking parts. I have like 7 or 8 lines but two of them are three sentences. SS and Julia have 17 or 18 or something, and Senior Girl said she’d take care of her parts.

Those same days, I had to study for an APUSH test and Bio test. I probably failed the bio test and I don’t know how I did on my APUSH test. Some questions were easy and others were hard. You know how there are those practice websites for tests with practice quizzes? Well, I studied using one for APUSH and I swear, some of the questions were on the actual test. o.O

I have to film an English commercial this weekend, combining Stephen King’s literary style and cyberbullying. The teacher said we need 3 to 5 people in the group, but I got lucky and I’m working with SS and nobody else. Smile with tongue out The hardest part will be doing the camera stuff, but oh well.

My game went faster! It loaded in 2 minutes and the game had no noticeable lag. The worst part is I got some CC off of the exchange last year and I don’t know where it is. It’s only make up and stuff like nails and leggings, but still. I guess my Sims could go natural. Smile with tongue out 

I have a lot of homework this weekend, but I guess it’s my fault for not doing any yesterday. So I probably won’t be on a lot this weekend. That, and I got Just Dance 2 for the Wii yesterday and I haven’t had the chance to play it yet, so I wanna try it out.

And I like Taylor Swift’s new song, Mean. Sure, it sounds a lot like Fireworks lyric wise, but Taylor Swift sings without flaunting her body or using controversy.

I don’t own the video, Taylor Swift, etc. I got it from Youtube.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about that skit; those things really suck. Sorry about your tests too!

    An English commercial lol? Your teachers ask to much of you! How are you supposed to do Stephen King and cyber bullying? Lol that sucks. Hopefully it won't be too bad :)! Yay about your game!

    That's awesome that you can play it without much lag now! Have fun with Just Dance 2. Yeah agreed about it sorta sounding like Fireworks lyric wise. I like Fireworks better though because that was more of a 'be yourself' thing whereas Mean just sounds like her singing about the people who dislike her voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay. I think things are gonna start cooling down this week. :)
    We did a Carrie theme with the victim 'stabbing' (Medieval Times prop knife :P) the bully at the end. The class seemed to like it when we played it to the class. Nobody got the reference, though, which sucks because that was what most of the assignment was.
    Yeah! And I realized that I had a lot of stuff I never even used so it all works out now.
    Yeah. Taylor seems to hold grudges more. And Fireworks has a prettier video. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good :)! Lol that's awesome and creative! They didn't get it? Wow, Carrie's pretty well known....
    Lol yeah usually you download it because it looks so cool, but then you never use it lol.
    Yeah I like her and her voice, I just like Fireworks over Mean.

    ReplyDelete