Friday, September 30, 2011

Junior Year

I know I haven’t been on for like a month now. But you know how it is with school and stuff, and junior year is a double whammy of stress. I’ve been working harder in school which means less time online. And I’ve been going on Tumblr more, so yeah. I’ve joined the Spanish club in school in addition to the animal welfare club, and I might join another volunteer club because I need service hours for National Honor Society. I know it’s not exactly great to join clubs just for service hours but I’ll still be going to the meetings and participating so it’s not like I’ll just be getting other people to sign in for me all the time, unlike other people in my grade. And I’m in 5 honors and AP classes, and I don’t feel out of place in any of them, so that’s a good sign. I don’t know why I’m making this post, other than giving some kind of explanation for where I’ve been.

I don’t know if I should drop one of my electives, Contemporary Issues Honors, for Math SAT Prep. I’m doing some practice math SAT questions now and most of them are hard, and I don’t really like my CIH teacher (okay, so I’ve never had her, but compared to the other teachers who taught it, she seems to be the worst possible choice.), but if I do switch, I’d have to change all of my classes which sucks because I like/tolerate most of them. Even though SS isn’t in most of them, I like being alone because it’s making me a little more independent and outgoing then I was last year. Maybe I could switch out of CIH, switch around some of my classes like gym and my current elective, and get to keep most of my classes. But then again, guidance counselors aren’t magicians.

In my Simming news, our game got screwed over because of… actually, we don’t know. We think it’s some custom content we downloaded (just wings for Halloween. Smile with tongue out), but we uninstalled it and it still didn’t work. So we reinstalled the games and tried getting the patch but only one specific household works, and it crashed for the other households.

No comments:

Post a Comment