Saturday, July 23, 2011

Melodramatic Teen Angst

I feel so blank lately. School ended a month ago (Shit, has it been that fast already?) but I still feel like I just got out of school so I could get away with doing nothing. I’ve just been so lazy lately that everything feels like a chore now. Like I have a summer reading assignment to just talk about my positive/negative reactions, comment on a literary style, talk about 2 short passages and compare and contrast and normally I’d be able to finish that up within a day or two but in the summer it just takes forever to get stuff done. I feel like getting rid of everything, Facebook, this blog, my LiveJournal. I don’t know why. I don’t talk to anybody at all on Facebook besides saying happy birthday so it’s basically useless to me at this point. I barely use this blog anymore because I have nothing to say. I’ve grown out of writing legacies so that makes my LiveJournal a waste of Internet bandwidth.

Okay, so this is probably just a combination of me procrastinating on my summer reading and learning how to drive in addition to watching Freaks and Geeks and knowing myself I’ll probably go under another personality metamorphosis before summer ends.

In other news, Rest in Peace Amy Winehouse. I’m not gonna lie and say I listened to her non-Rehab songs or ignore the druggy-jokes I made about her frequently but yeah, RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment